Cookie notice

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Journey to GPP

Just got back from Gulf Photo Plus office in Al Quoz. It's a nice place to go to or stay for few hours. Lot's of photography books are available there and for almost same price as the US price. Preparing for Flashbus Workshop with David and Joe. Also booked for another workshop day from GPP. They call it Photo Friday. Thanks to Mel for reserving me a copy of Joe's new book, Sketching Light, which I'll pickup on the same day as the flashbus workshop.

Thanks God for this wonderful day that I have been to GPP. And also for giving me the strength to recover and to be able to travel to the said office.

A chinese proverb says that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I guess I may say that with regards to photography, this is going to be part of my biggest single step. Seeing Joe Mcnally and be able to have a chance to ask him things about flash in person will not only educate but will inspire me to do crazy lighting stuffs.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment