Cookie notice

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yebbah, Nikon D4 is Out!!!

Nikon D4 is out. Nice. This for sure made every Nikonian smile. With all the technology advancements, this body surely is equipped with new features to explore. One sure thing I've read from various reviews is that it uses the new memory card format - XQD.

I've heard about it's release from my idol, Joe "Numnuts" Mcnally. Here's the link to his website/blog, http://www.joemcnally.com/blog/. Subscribe and learn lots of things from him. Nikonians will surely enjoy the way he uses Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System) to light various subjects. The way he discusses it also is excellent and funny. For me, it feels like talking to a friend. Like a longtime friend, I feel like "Joe how am I supposed to use this brand new Nikon SB910 flash?" and the response you'll get is straight to the point but kinda delivered in a funny way. Which is a good thing because you don't get scared to know more and you keep on reading. Have read his books, The Moment It Clicks and The Hot Shoe Diaries, both I consider as best guides to lighting. I can't wait to grab a copy of his newly released one, the Sketching Light.

Going back to the new Nikon D4. FX format eh. Really nice. This will be included in my 2012 wishlist along with an SB910 and an Apple Macbook. Nice. Hope Monet will read this post before my birthday ;) (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment